Sunday, August 05, 2007

Blizzard IQon7400 2008

Blizzard IQon7400 2008

A compact all-mountain carver with a tight-medium radius turn. Woodcored and lively the 7400 is the advanced holiday skiers choice for a one ski does it all in the Blizzard range.

The manufacturer says this about the Blizzard IQon7400 2008:

IQon 7400 - the true all-mountain carver. The new Sandwich Laminated Carbon construction with fully integrated IQ system, “internal” sidewalls and a new Quadrax reinforcement layer is ideal for skiers looking to carve up the front side and back.

Terrain: All mountain, all terrain, all snow
Speed: Fast
Sidecut: 125 / 74 / 106
Length: 156, 163, 170, 177
Radius: 14 m (170 cm)
Construction: IQ Sandwich Compound Carbon, Woodcore, Cover Tech

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how far manufacturers have come to a single model of ski for so many multiple conditions or styles. The IQon 7400 is near the top of the pack as far as I'm concerned in delivering it all. This is a very solid versitile ski, and therefore no suprise it's really fun too. I do find if I let my concentration wander too much it can get a bit frisky though, but maybe it's me getting lazy as I age!