Sunday, June 10, 2007

Salomon Dumont 2008

Salomon, Dumont, 2008, Freestyle, Pipe, Advanced, Expert, Skis

Formerly the LAB the Dumont of 2006 and available on a strictly limited basis. Its success has justified its inclusion in the main range this year. Perhaps this is the way Salomon need to go with many of their top level skis- actually make them for people who can ski rather than market them and manufacture them for people who just think they can ski.
The Dumont is a fantastic and powerful pair of skis for confirmed freestyle skiers. The flex pattern, the shape and the core are all tailor made for the job and they are an exceptional pair of skis for skiers with much greater ability than mine in the park or pipe!!

The manufacturer says this about the Salomon, Dumont, 2008, Freestyle, Pipe, Advanced, Expert, Skis:

Simon's choice
Graphics were huge for me. I really wanted something original and expressive. I worked with an amazing artist from Whistler, Chili Tom, and I was able to get exactly what I was looking for. I love how the artwork on my skis blends together. As for the construction,, I knew I was lookin for a ski with a different sidecut so I could mount my skis more forward than the traditional centre mounting. I couldn't be more stoked than the end result.
Simon Dumont

No comments: